How to use the On-Line System
- Sign in on web page www.onlineguarding.com with your user name and password.
- Most options and pages have a small (?) Click on these for more info.
- To view reports, click on the 'Report' tab at the top of the page.
- Then select the type of report you would like to see, by clicking on the appropriate link.
- You will then be asked to select a date period that you would like to see from and to.
- Under sites, you can set up the site details, manage points, manage users, manage contacts, manage SMS alerts, manage email alerts and manage the patrol times and days, by clicking on the desired section.
- This tab only applies to you if you have a Magcell with a keypad.
- You can assign guards to the system by issuing them a keypad number so you can see when a guard signs on or off duty.
- You can also give a guard an ID point, that he uses to clock himself on duty, start of patrol and end of duty.
- You can set up templates to personalise your SMS's for failed patrols, missed points, tamper, tamper restore, panic, mains fail, mains restore and patrol OK.
- You can also add additional info onto these SMS's.
- In the accounts TAB, you can see at a glance, how much money you still have towards your server fee, as well as how many SMS credits you have available.
- You can also see when your current subscription will expire,
- how many sites you have,
- and how many contact people available per site.
onlineuse.txt · Last modified: 2023/10/02 15:40 by 127.0.0.1